Monday, September 5, 2011

The Tao of McDavid, Part 1

It is an intensely beautiful Labor Day as I write this, having just woken up from my third nap of the day, and I find myself reflecting on the good things in life. Cold Coke out of a bottle. Good comic books. A roof over my head and food in my belly. It is the quiet moments in life that I find myself most relaxed, and I doubt I am alone in that. I am grateful for everything that God has given me. I like to say that I am thankful for God giving me everything that I need and even the crap that I don't. So today, take a deep breathe, relax, take a nap, watch a shitty movie, and spend a second to relax on how great your life is, even if you think it isn't. If you are reading this, you are better off than 90% of the other people in the world. Your life is a wonder. Take a minute to think on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment