Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Reading Stack: Week 2

Okay, I know I've been absent this week. Ten hour days wipe out my brain. I'm back today, and I only have one more work day this week. So yay for me!

We're here to take this week look at my reading stack. And let's just say I didn't get much done. I read a bit in the Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars hardcover, but that was it. The new section of the Reading Stack will be the addition pile. I didn't get any reading done this week, and I got the Daytripper trade this week. The big problem with Daytripper is that I read the series when it was coming out, and I know I'm going to have to be in a very specific mood to read it. I'm also adding a score to the weeks reading. It's real simple; I get a minus 1 for every book I buy and a plus 1 for every book that I finish. So; lets take a look at the run-down.

Currently in the middle of:
Secret Wars HC
Hellcity
One Soul

Added to the stack:
Daytripper

I'm not going to print the whole list of books on the stack again, you can read the first post in the series for the complete list. Since I got no titles finished this week, and added one book to the stack my score for the week is:

Score for the week: -1

I have my work cut out for me next week, as I am getting at least three trades this week. I have Friday off though, so hopefully I can get some work done on the stack.

Until, next week, Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment